Allison Task is a career and life coach who has helped hundreds of people transform their lives. By actively pursuing meaningful personal and career goals, Allison’s clients have changed careers, launched companies, retired early, moved their families across the country — and around the world.
With her coaching guidance, Allison’s clients have also successfully:
- Reconceived their lives, love and career post-divorce — and post-layoff
- Returned to college and grad school
- Began teaching at the university level
- Started new companies, and solopreneur ventures
- Found post-college opportunities in desired, competitive fields
- Negotiated significant salary bumps and signing bonuses.
Prior to coaching, Allison was an on-camera cooking host, cookbook author, and marketing executive. She was the host of Yahoo’s Blue Ribbon Hunter, Lifetime’s Cook Yourself Thin and TLC’s Home Made Simple. Her books include Lighten Up, America! and You Can Trust A Skinny Cook. She has been a guest on The Today Show, Good Morning America, Glamour, Business Insider and Mind Body Green. She has worked as a spokesperson for brands including Le Creuset, Cooking Light, Borden, and Kraft.
Allison has a degree in Human Development and Family Studies from Cornell University, a coaching certificate and Master’s Degree from New York University, and a culinary degree from the Institute of Culinary Education. She lives with her husband and their four children in Montclair, New Jersey and is the author of Personal (R)evolution: How To Be Happy, Change Your Life, and Do That Thing You’ve Always Wanted To Do.