If you are dating a man with kids, in the process of planning the rest of your life with a man who has kids, or you are already married and have been crowned the title of “stepmom”, I wanted to let you know about an online event coming up.
I’m speaking at it.
There’s over 15+ successful authors, therapists, and coaches who will be sharing proven and strategic ways that any stepmom can use that will encourage her to respect herself, nurture her marriage, and appreciate her role as a stepmom.
The event is called the Online Stepmom Summit. It’s all online and you can watch it from anywhere.
Since I’m presenting at it, I have a free ticket for you.
Plus, I’m offering 50% my stepmom coaching packages from now through Mother’s Day just to say thank you to all the incredible stepmoms out there.
What I love about this online event, is that it’s for stepmoms at any stage of their journey:
- The Down and Dirty of Dealing With His Ex While Maintaining Your Integrity and Sanity (Jenna Korf)
- Discover the Biology of Our Thoughts, Strategies to Overcome Self-Doubt and Anxiety, and Ways to Visualize a Bright Future in Your Blended Family (Barb Goldberg)
- Second Shift: How to Grow Your Part-Time Passion to Full-Time Influence While Being a Mom, Stepmom, and Wife (Dr. Harold Arnold)
- A Roadmap and Guide, from a 35-year survivor, to Being a Stepmom (Sonja Ridden)
Nurturing Your Marriage:
- Mandatory Date Nights, Required Family Meetings, and Strongly Suggested Planning Will Result in Solid Relationships Over Time (Yaffa Balsam)
- The 7 Rings of Marriage: What Ring Are You Currently Wearing? (Jackie and Stephana Bledsoe)
- Get Debt Free and Enjoy Your Money (Dustin Riechmann)
- Stripped Down: 13 Keys to Unlocking Intimacy in Your Marriage (Alisa DiLorenzo)
- Depth Psychology, Couples Therapy, and EFT (emotional freedom techniques): What They Are, How They Work, and How They Can Help (Hillary Straus)
Appreciating Your Role as a Stepmom
- Elbow Room: Approaches to Combining and Organizing a Blended Family While Respecting Personal Space and Needs (Amy Payne)
- Single Woman Seeking Single Man…With Kids? (Erin Careless)
- The No-Nonsense Stepmom and Positive Role Model: Using Food, Fun, and Other Techniques to Bond a Family (Allison Task)
- Legalities of Being a Stepmom: Surprising Facts and Proactive Steps (Stephanie Lefler)
- Tips, Tricks, and Tools to Help You Communicate With Your Stepchildren (Karen Becker)
- How God’s Word Reveals to Us the Path to Becoming a Godly Stepmom and Navigating Challenges Along the Journey (Heather Hetchler)
And remember, if you’re interested in seeing how coaching can positively impact your stepmom experience, I’d like to offer 50% off my stepmom coaching packages from now through Mother’s Day just to say thank you to all the incredible stepmoms out there.