Every client starts with an introductory session. In his session, you will identify a coaching goal, clarify the next steps to take, and feel the motivation to move forward. In the intro session we'll determine which program fits you best:
$550 / session
- One Session
- One session, no minimum
- Looking for a single just-in-time session instead of ongoing coaching. Single sessions do not include program benefits listed below.
$1125 / month
- Weekly (3x per month)
- Ongoing, minimum 9 sessions
- Looking to accelerate dramatically; client has ample time to implement next steps between sessions. Best when needing consistent support.
Slow & Steady
$895 / month
- Fortnightly (2x per month)
- Ongoing, minimum 6 sessions
- Designed for busy clients with a full schedule. Seeking longer term impact, achieving multiple goals over more time. Ready to do the deep work.
- Unlimited email support between sessions
- Scheduling priority
- Recorded sessions are available
- Significant savings compared to single sessions
- Reduced price alumni single sessions ($450) after program completion
- Referral bonus
Our Coaching Has Closure
Our 50-minute coaching sessions have a beginning, middle and end. We begin by clarifying your agenda, and end with tangible next steps for you to take. I am available via email for the duration of our coaching engagement. The coaching itself is not limited to the time we spend in session. In fact, the in-office time is the smallest part of our work together.
Similarly, our coaching program has an arc. We start with an introductory session to identify your objective, and within the first few weeks you're diving deep into the work, already experiencing tangible change. Your work is punctuated by our coaching strategy sessions, where we monitor progress made toward the goal. What gets measured gets improved. Your goal is achieved (or in some cases, adjusted) and your sessions come to an end; we have closure.
Coaching is not covered by insurance. However, clients have successfully negotiated with their employer to pay for coaching as part of employee continuing education / leadership training. Ask me about it.
Ratings & Reviews
What clients are saying about Allison Task on Google: