Part of the fun of working with a life coach is picking a partner who you connect with. After all, we’ll be working together closely on something that’s of absolute importance to you.
You may be wondering:
- How is a life coach different from a therapist?
- Are my questions that insightful?
- What is it like to work together — am I upbeat? Is this fun?
- Do I have an annoying Jersey accent?
- What’s the point of a coach, really?
Here’s a little sample of me in my office answering the question “What is a Life Coach”. We’ll meet here in my office, or virtually via Skype or phone.My role is to be your advocate as you go for this big goal — something you’ve been working on and wanting to achieve.
We’re about to get to know each other really well.
So here’s what I’m like. As you can see, I’m pretty fired up about what I do.